Maximize learning and minimize downtime
There are no travel expenses, and programs are delivered when and where you want them—at your offices, or at a location of your choice. With more people where you need them, you’ll increase productivity and keep projects moving.
Capworth ED On-site Training results in:
- Real-world training and solutions customized for your business
- Lower training costs
- A consistent learning experience
Your employees and your business benefit because:
- Courses are planned around individual and department schedules and delivered in any format.
- Teams learn with real-world, mission-specific examples to ensure your project’s success.
- You maintain productivity with flexible course scheduling.
- You can train groups of employees to significantly reduce expenses.
- We can tailor the course material to meet corporate objectives and expectations.
Are you ready to bring industry-leading training to your workplace?
- Click here to Contact your local Capworth Educate office.
- Click here for Frequently asked questions for On-site Training (Appendix 1)
- Click here for case studies of Clients just like yours (Appendix 2)
Some Schools may prefer for their Training Sessions to be limited to just employees from their School. If that is the case then consider the Closed Training option, which ensured only your staff, will be in attendance. And if you have only one person to be trained on their own, then consider the One to One Training option. Delegates who choose to take up the Closed Training still receive the same great benefits Capworth Educate offers to the delegates choosing to Scheduled courses! It just means that there will not be anybody else in the training session except you and your colleagues. A significant benefit of Closed training is that the cost of training is usually lower than the equivalent cost of your staff individually attending our scheduled courses. We can also deliver the training courses over the weekend or outside of term time to limit disruption to the school routine So, get in touch today. Whether you have specific training requirements, are looking for specific days for a course, want us to deliver training at your premises, need IT equipment or a suitable room, we are here to help you.
How does Closed Training Work?
- Contact our team to discuss your training requirements or look at our standard course contents, choose the topics you would like to cover, and email us your selection
- We will then discuss with you the dates and location suitable for you
- Once they are agreed we will book the course for you